- Identify key legislative and regulatory proposals in Lansing to educate MICHauto investors and inform potential action via the Chamber’s Government Relations team.
- Identify and develop means by which Michigan’s automotive and mobility industry can collectively increase its voice in Lansing, keeping state government officials informed of industry priorities and improving dialogue between them.
- Increase collaboration with other automotive and mobility advocacy organizations, including Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA) and Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers (AAM).
- Assist in planning and participating in MICHauto events that target legislative attendance.
- Help grow MICHauto by recommending prospective investors and committee members.
View the policy priorities to see how MICHauto represents the needs of industry stakeholders to local, state, and federal governments.