MICHauto Is Advancing The State’s Mobility Ecosystem In A Whole New Way To Connect Consumers Of Innovation With Creators Of Innovation.
The MICHauto Innovator Xchange will expand the MICHauto community by creating an immediate access point for startups and technology companies through direct engagement with OEMs, suppliers, and other consumers of innovation.
- Who Should Participate in the MICHauto Innovator Xchange?
- MICHauto investor companies, including OEMs, suppliers, and other consumers of innovation.
- Startup or early-stage companies with a CASE (Connected, Autonomous, Shared, Electric) or Industry 4.0-related technology seeking to engage directly with the automotive and advanced manufacturing ecosystem in Michigan.
- What Are the Benefits of Participation to MICHauto Investor Companies?
- Access to fresh startups and technology companies looking for major investors that are relevant to their specific business.
- Seeing and learning about the latest technologies and companies.
- Introductions to connections based on product or system interest.
- What Are the Benefits of Participation to Startup or Early-Stage Companies?
- Immediate entry point to MICHauto community, the voice of the industry in Michigan.
- Participation in MICHauto events, access to exclusive research and data, and amplification of their press releases and news stories through communication channels.
- What Does the MICHauto Innovator Xchange Community Include?
- New, exclusive access to MICHauto Innovator Xchange programming, including quarterly thought leadership, startup presentations, networking, and idea exchange.
- Membership in the Detroit Mobility Coalition, which meets three to four times per year.
- Access and invitations to relevant MICHauto events.
- Opportunity to access and contribute to the Innovation Asset Map.
- Access to service provider network, including select Detroit Regional Chamber and MICHauto investors.
- Guest access to meeting or event space when face-to-face engagement returns.
- How Do I Get Involved?
Share this information with your innovation and technology colleagues. Contact Devon O’Reilly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-402-0371.
Advocate for our signature industry.
MICHauto engages all levels of government in support of policies to maintain Michigan’s global automotive and mobility leadership.See Our Legislative Priorities