Announcing the CEO Coalition for Change, an Industry Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiative | Jan. 25January 14, 2021
Attendees will hear from the CEO Coalition’s founding organizations and CEOs, along with industry leaders.
- Lori Costew, Chief Diversity Officer and People Strategy, Ford Motor Company
- Ramzi Hermiz, Chairman of the Board, The Automotive Hall of Fame
- Dennis Hoeg, President, Nexteer Automotive
- Lisa Lunsford, CEO and Co-Founder, GS3; Chair, MICHauto Board of Directors
- Samir Salman, CEO, Continental North America
- Sandy Stojkovski, CEO, Vitesco Technologies North America
- Ray Telang, U.S. Automotive Lead, Detroit Market, PwC
Register now to attend the launch event and find out how you can be part of the CEO Coalition for Change.