The annual MICHauto Summit returns on Dec. 5, 2023, with a packed agenda that promises insightful conversations about electrification, AI, Michigan’s manufacturing future, and other timely issues shaping Michigan’s signature industry.
Preview the full agenda below.
- AI in the Mobility Sector and Beyond
- Jonathan Prantner, OneMagnify
- People and Products of the Future
- Cathy Staelgraeve, General Motors Factory ZERO
- An EV Reality Check
- Joseph McCabe, AutoForecast Solutions
- John McElroy, Autoline
- The Culture for Talent
- Jennie Ecclestone, Magna International
- Leo Kempel, Michigan State University
- Ashok Sivanand, Integral
- You Drive: Finding Your Future in Michigan
- Nando Felten, Google Code Next Detroit
- Caroline McDade, Intec Automated Controls Inc.
- Labor, Manufacturing, and Michigan’s Future
- Patrick L. Anderson, Anderson Economic Group LLC
- Michelle Krebs, Cox Automotive
- Marick Masters, Wayne State University
Plus: Celebrate the 2023 Volunteer and Partner of the Year Awards
Foley & Lardner LLP
Square One Education Network